No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Fresh Hyacinth bean
- Hyacinth beans, shim, chhim also called Indian beans, Lablab beans, Egyptian kidney beans and are said to have originated from India only.
- It is grown in the homes only where it is widely eaten as a vegetable.
- In the western countries, this plant is cultivated for ornamental purposes for its large leaves and fragrant flowerr
- Hyacinth bean is a climbing plant that produces seeds (beans). The seeds, pods, leaves, flowers, and roots are eaten. The seeds are used as medicine.
- People take hyacinth beans by mouth to prevent pregnancy and for diarrhea and stomach disorders.
Frequently Bought Together
- Store Name: Super Market
- Vendor: Super Market
H, 11, 5
- 4.67 rating from 302 reviews
₹113.00 – ₹278.00₹113.00 – ₹278.00