No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Best Quality Dry Fish Buy Online Loitta/Loita/Lote Sutki (Bombay Duck Dry Fish) 200gm+50gm Extra = 250g Total | Order from Anywhere (India)
- Drying is a method of food preservation that works by removing water from the food, which inhibits the growth of microorganisms Bombay Duck Dry Fish.
- Open air drying using sun and wind has been practiced since ancient times to preserve food.
- Water is usually removed by evaporation (air drying, sun drying, smoking or wind drying) but, in the case of freeze-drying, food is first frozen and then the water is removed by sublimation. Bacteria, yeasts and molds need the water in the food to grow, and drying effectively prevents them from surviving in the food.
- Fish are preserved through such traditional methods as drying, smoking and salting. The oldest traditional way of preserving fish was to let the wind and sun dry it.
- Drying food is the world’s oldest known preservation method, and dried fish has a storage life of several years.
- Order from Anywhere (India)
Frequently Bought Together
- Store Name: The Meat Hook
- Vendor: The Meat Hook
C/O S. Sengupta House
Near Sagar Dighi
- 4.84 rating from 43 reviews