- Boiled eggs are a convenient and affordable source of protein.
- With hard-boiled eggs on hand, you have the components of a satisfying breakfast, lunch, snack, appetizer, or dinner. So get cracking!
- Calories: 62kcal | Protein: 5g | Fat: 4g |
- Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 163mg |
- Sodium: 62mg | Potassium: 60mg | Vitamin A: 240IU | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 0.8mg
- recipe pizza crust
- teaspoons olive oil
- Tablespoons your favorite BBQ sauce
- cup chopped or shredded cooked chicken (about one 8-ounce breast)
- cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- cup shredded smoked gouda cheese
- small red onion, thinly sliced
- chopped fresh cilantro for topping
- An omelet is a basic dish made by frying beaten eggs in oil or butter. Omelette is eaten across the world so it is made with so many variations.
- It can be made using veggies, leafy greens, mushrooms, herbs, garlic and even spice powders.
- It is mostly eaten with toasted bread. However most Indians love omelette as a side in their meal with roti, paratha or rice.
- Calories: 276kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 22g |
- Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 327mg | Sodium: 570mg | Potassium: 201mg |
- Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 995IU | Vitamin C: 29.5mg | Calcium: 72mg | Iron: 2.3mg
- Boil the egg. Add a pinch of salt into the water. Boil for 10 minutes on a high flame. When done, peel the skin of the egg gently.
- Marinate the boiled eggs with salt and turmeric powder.
- In a pan put 1 tbsp of mustard oil. When the oil is heated slightly fry the boiled eggs and put them aside.
- Add rest of the oil and heat.
- Now add chopped onion and fry for a while on a medium heat.
- Then add grated garlic and ginger paste and fry for another 3-4 minutes.
- Add salt, turmeric powder, cumin powder and red chilli powder into water and make a paste.
- Add to the pan gravy and mix well.
- After all the spices are cooked, put the fried eggs into the gravy.
- Add sliced onion and give a stir.
- While the gravy is becoming dry, add 1/2 cup of water and cook until the gravy leaves oil.
- When its done, add garam masala powder and sugar. Stir and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped Coriander.
- A simple, quick, flavorful, hot and delicious egg gravy that pairs well as a side with plain basmati rice, biryani, chapati, PARATHA and pulao.
- Egg masala gravy is a Indian dish made with boiled eggs, onions, tomatoes, whole spices & spice powders.
- There are numerous ways an egg gravy is made in India.
- Each home & region may have a different recipe.
- Calories: 242kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 16g
- Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 186mg | Sodium: 648mg |
- Potassium: 414mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 590IU
- Vitamin C: 21mg | Calcium: 80mg | Iron: 2.6mg
- 1 cup: 193 calories, 17g fat (4g saturated fat),
- 13mg cholesterol, 257mg sodium,
- This North Indian Onion Salad is a raw onion recipe that can either be made with red, white, or sweet onions depending on your tastes.
- This recipe can be easily doubled or tripled.
- The amount of spices can be adjusted as per your preferences.
- Rice can serve as a good source of B vitamins (including thiamin, niacin, and riboflavin) and iron. Rice is also an excellent source of manganese and magnesium.
- Rice can be part of a balanced diet, particularly if you choose the unprocessed, brown rice varieties. Many of the health benefits of rice come from the vitamins and minerals that it provides.
- Among the many reasons that make Indian food a popular cuisine across the globe, one is the use of aromatic spices that make the meal an absolute treat.
- Chicken is a great source of lean, low fat protein.
- It is also packed with selenium, a chemical known for its anti-cancer properties.
- Chicken Angara is a spicy chicken curry made using freshly ground masala powder. Check out its recipe here
Succulent chicken pieces in a rich yogurt based gravy, this is a North Indian curry that just needs everyday ingredients which are already available in your pantry.
This chicken gravy is smoked at the end to bring out that rustic flavour, which makes this curry even more irresistible.
The spices play an important role in the taste of this curry.
Coriander seeds, black peppercorn, cinnamon, cumin seeds, beg red chillies are dry roasted and ground into a fine powder to make this spice powder.
The fresh homemade masala always has a distant flavour because of the freshly roasted spices, and thus it always brings a sense of freshness in the curries.
You must be wondering why it is called Chicken Angara?
Well, Angara is a hindi term used for coal and this curry is also smoked with charcoal.
A charcoal is heated on direct flame until it is red hot.
Once it is hot, add it in a bowl and keep it in the middle of the chicken curry.
Drizzle 1 teaspoon ghee on top of the charcoal and immediately cover the lid of the pan.
Let the curry absorb the smoke for 3 to 4 minutes.
Remove the coal bowl and you will see that the curry will have a beautiful smoky flavour.
- Tawa Chicken is a popular chicken recipe which is a must have in most parties and weddings in North India.
- Shallow fried on an iron girdle, this chicken recipe is not just easy-to-make but hugely tempting and goes well with naan and paratha.
- Try this delicious chicken recipe.
- Chicken soup can make us feel warm on a cold evening, help relieve us of the stresses of the day, and even provide bona fide health benefits.
- One important reason why you should have chicken soup when you’re sick is because studies have shown that consuming chicken soup can help reduce the symptoms of upper respiratory infections.
- This is because it slows down the movement of neutrophils. Neutrophils are white blood cells that help prevent infection, but also work to increase inflammation and mucus production in your body.
₹110.00 – ₹120.00₹110.00 – ₹120.00
- One of the traditional biryani dish originating from Hyderabad
- where rice is slow cooked in a process called”dum” with aromatic long grain fragrant basmati rice, authentic spices
- fresh cut meat smothered in ghee and fresh herbs!
- The best suited rice for this recipe would be a good quality basmati rice, have chosen Indian gate basmati rice works out perfect.
- Currently Available in West Bengal (Alipurduar)