- Baingan Bharta is basically fire roasted mash cooked with spices.
- There are different ways of making this bharta [bharta=mash] but this is the most common way and the one you will find in Indian restaurants. Begun Bharta
Carbohydrates: 4gFat: 10g
Sodium: 958mg Potassium: 73mg
Fiber: 1gSugar: 1gV itamin A: 435 UVitamin C: 8mg
- Paneer butter masala is one of the most popular vegetarian dishes from Indian cuisine.
- Paneer butter masala also known as butter paneer is a restaurant style rich, creamy and delicious paneer dish prepared using butter.
- It is one of the most popular dishes in Indian restaurants similar to kadai paneer, palak paneer, matar paneer and malai kofta.
- Calories: 347kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 29g |
- Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 68mg | Sodium: 77mg |
- Potassium: 274mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1025IU | Vitamin C: 17.6mg | Calcium: 349mg | Iron: 1.2mg
- This is a creamy, delicious and lightly spiced gobi masala made restaurant style.
- This is an recipe that tastes like the gobi masala that is served in restaurants.
- There are many gobi recipes that taste great. This is one such awesome recipe.
- Gobi or cauliflower is a weekly veggie
- Since the curry has more restaurant like flavors it goes very well with rotis, naan, tandoori roti or cumin rice or just plain steamed rice.
- Chana masala is a common Indian term used to mention a chickpea curry where each region has their own way of making it.
- Calories: 344kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 11g |
- Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 72mg | Potassium: 712mg |
- Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 185IU |
- Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 91mg | Iron: 5mg
- The recipe of chilli paneer is quite simple & easy even for beginners. Firstly paneer is coated in corn starch batter and fried until crisp.
- Then a fresh chilli sauce is made by sauteing ingredients like garlic, capsicum and spring onions. Next red chili sauce, soya sauce and vinegar are added to make the sauce.
- A slurry made of corn starch is added to thicken the chilli sauce. Lastly the crisp fried paneer bites are tossed in this yummy sauce.
- In restaurants the entire seasoning is made in a Chinese wok on a very high flame which lends a unique smoky flavor. So it is hard to recreate the same flavors at home.
- Avoid those having msg & colors. Use organic apple cider vinegar.
₹89.00 – ₹149.00₹89.00 – ₹149.00
- 1 cup black whole Urad Dal (whole Black Gram Lentils)
- 1/4 cup Rajma (Kidney Beans)
- 3 tablespoons Ghee (clarified butter)
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 inch Cinnamon Stick
- 4–5 Cloves
- 2–3 Cardamom Pods
- 1 tablespoon minced Garlic
- 1 tablespoon grated Ginger
- 2 Green Chillies, finely chopped (Serrano Peppers)
- 1 large Onion, finely chopped
- 4 large Tomatoes, finely chopped (or 1 1/2 cup tomato puree)
- 1 teaspoon Red Chilli Powder (or Paprika)
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon Garam Masala
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 2 tablespoons Kasuri Methi (dried Fenugreek)
- More cream for topping
- Green Peas Masala is a tomato and cashew nut based gravy Indian dish.
- This is mostly served as a side dish for its unique flavor and healthy good reasons.
- The recipe is made with slow cooking and is famous one among vegetarians for its wholesome taste
- Calories: 443kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g |
- Sodium: 522mg | Potassium: 99mg | Fiber: 2g |
- Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 1015IU | Vitamin C: 29.3mg | Calcium: 415mg | Iron: 0.5mg
- Handi Paneer is the special creamy and spicy recipe, Pieces of paneer and diced capsicum is cooked in special type of spicy gravy ,It is one of the most famous mouth watering Punjabi cuisine.
- Enjoy this easy recipe with butter naan and rice.
- The gravy in this handi paneer recipe is made with a base of cashews, onions and tomatoes. I have also used some milk powder to add faint sweet notes in the gravy.
- vegetable jalfrezi is a popular Punjabi vegetable jalfrezi sabzi.
- vegetable jalfrezi features mixed vegetables cooked in a base of tomato sauce spiked up with sautéed green chillies, ginger, onions, and such flavourful ingredients.
- Calories: 443kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 32g |
- Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 56mg | Sodium: 522mg |
- Potassium: 99mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 1015IU |
- Vitamin C: 29.3mg | Calcium: 415mg | Iron: 0.5mg
₹125.00 – ₹199.00₹125.00 – ₹199.00
- paneer (cottage cheese)
- (cubed – deep fried to a light brown),
- Green chillies (slit a little),
- ginger paste,
- hung curd, oil,
- cumin seeds, Bay leaves,
- salt, garam masala,
- red pepper,
- coriander seeds,
- coriander leaves (for garnish)
- Kashmiri Dum Aloo is a very famous Kashmiri recipe made using baby potatoes simmered in a yogurt based gravy flavored with dry ginger powder and fennel
- Filled with delicious and subtle flavours
- It is also known as Kashmiri Shahi Potato Curry and is simply prepared using baby potato, curd and spices like chilli powder, cumin powder, fennel seed powder, ginger, garlic and cardamom powder
- While curd forms the creamy base, fennel powder and cardamom powder gives it a beautiful flavour and different from other curd based aloo recipes.
- This creamy Paneer Based vegetable curry is the tastiest way to eat your veggies! It’s a famous Indian dish known as Navratan korma,
- which translates to “nine-gem” curry. It sounds fancy but after you make it just once, you’ll see how easy it is to make!
- vegetables and nuts that make up the curry. Vegetable korma was created in imperial kitchens and served to kings, queens and other royals during the Mughal era in India.
- recipe is sweet, spicy, nutty and creamy. Though it consists of many ingredients, Navratan Korma is actually an easy dish to prepare.
- Do pyaza or dopiaza is a dish named after Akbar Mullah Do Piaza who created the dish during the mughal era.
- Though the original version was made with meat, the vegetarian versions like paneer do pyaza and mushroom do pyaza are also popular in Indian restaurants.
- Calories: 203kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 17g |
- Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 44mg | Sodium: 32mg |
- Potassium: 56mg | Vitamin A: 405IU | Vitamin C: 2.3mg | Calcium: 320mg | Iron: 0.4mg
₹130.00 – ₹199.00₹130.00 – ₹199.00
- 1 heaped cup paneer crumbled (about 150 grams)
- 1 heaped cup potato boiled & crumbled (about 2 large)
- 2½ tablespoons corn flour (corn starch)
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves chopped finely
- Salt as needed
- ½ to ¾ teaspoon GARAM MASALA
- 1 tablespoons cashews chopped (optional)
- 1 tablespoons raisins (optional)
- Oil for deep frying
- Instant Pot Aloo Matar – easy potato and green peas Indian curry for weekdays, made with basic ingredients.
- Aloo translates to potato and matar to peas. This aloo matar is a simple curry made of potatoes & fresh peas in a spicy onion tomato gravy.
- In Indian cuisine a lot of curries are made with potatoes
- This recipe will give you a delicious, moderately spicy yet flavorful dish that is kids’ friendly too.
Calories: 282kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 10g | Sodium: 481mg | Potassium: 1178mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 490IU | Vitamin C: 54.5mg | Calcium: 115mg | Iron: 8.5mg
- Paneer Bhurji is a popular and delicious North Indian breakfast recipe made from crumbled paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese).
- Bhurji means scrambled so this dish is basically scrambled paneer or cottage cheese.
- A perfectly savory, tangy, spiced mixture made of onions, tomatoes, ginger-garlic paste, green chillies (hot peppers) and various spices is then used to mix with the scrambled paneer.
- This flavorful dish, as with most bhurji recipes, is quick to make and ideal for breakfast.
- Delicious, creamy & flavorful restaurant style dum aloo recipe made of spicy onion, tomatoes, cashews & yogurt gravy.
- Dum aloo is one of the classic Indian dishes served in a special meals like weddings, celebrations or festivals
- Dum translates to steam cooked & aloo to potatoes. So dum aloo translates to potatoes that are steam cooked.
- In Indian cuisine there are a lot of dishes that are made by dum cooking. Dum biryani, dum aloo, dum baingan are some of the popular dishes.
- These dishes are cooked by sealing the pot to trap the steam.
- These are basically slow cooked which makes the dishes very flavorful & delicious.
- Jeera Aloo is a popular Indian side dish made with potatoes and cumin seeds
- The literal translation for this dish is Jeera = Cumin and Aloo = Potatoes so this is Cumin Potatoes and one of the most popular and easiest Indian side dish.
- The amazing combination and aroma of potatoes and cumin seeds makes Jeera Aloo one of the most popular Indian dishes
- mix veg curry restaurant style with detailed photo and video recipe. a simple and healthy curry or sabzi recipe prepared mainly with choice of vegetables.
- it can be ideal north indian cuisine curry recipe for roti or chapati with flavours from all the veggies.
- the recipe can be prepared with either gravy base or as a dry curry.
- mix vegetable curry / mix veg recipe tastes great when prepared slightly creamy.