- Baingan Bharta is basically fire roasted mash cooked with spices.
- There are different ways of making this bharta [bharta=mash] but this is the most common way and the one you will find in Indian restaurants. Begun Bharta
Carbohydrates: 4gFat: 10g
Sodium: 958mg Potassium: 73mg
Fiber: 1gSugar: 1gV itamin A: 435 UVitamin C: 8mg
- Paneer butter masala is one of the most popular vegetarian dishes from Indian cuisine.
- Paneer butter masala also known as butter paneer is a restaurant style rich, creamy and delicious paneer dish prepared using butter.
- It is one of the most popular dishes in Indian restaurants similar to kadai paneer, palak paneer, matar paneer and malai kofta.
- Calories: 347kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 29g |
- Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 68mg | Sodium: 77mg |
- Potassium: 274mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1025IU | Vitamin C: 17.6mg | Calcium: 349mg | Iron: 1.2mg
- This is a creamy, delicious and lightly spiced gobi masala made restaurant style.
- This is an recipe that tastes like the gobi masala that is served in restaurants.
- There are many gobi recipes that taste great. This is one such awesome recipe.
- Gobi or cauliflower is a weekly veggie
- Since the curry has more restaurant like flavors it goes very well with rotis, naan, tandoori roti or cumin rice or just plain steamed rice.
- Chana masala is a common Indian term used to mention a chickpea curry where each region has their own way of making it.
- Calories: 344kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 11g |
- Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 72mg | Potassium: 712mg |
- Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 185IU |
- Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 91mg | Iron: 5mg
- The recipe of chilli paneer is quite simple & easy even for beginners. Firstly paneer is coated in corn starch batter and fried until crisp.
- Then a fresh chilli sauce is made by sauteing ingredients like garlic, capsicum and spring onions. Next red chili sauce, soya sauce and vinegar are added to make the sauce.
- A slurry made of corn starch is added to thicken the chilli sauce. Lastly the crisp fried paneer bites are tossed in this yummy sauce.
- In restaurants the entire seasoning is made in a Chinese wok on a very high flame which lends a unique smoky flavor. So it is hard to recreate the same flavors at home.
- Avoid those having msg & colors. Use organic apple cider vinegar.
- PaniPuri, Golgappa Or Called Fuchka is a fried crispy puri filled with lip-smacking potato masala and loaded with flavorful water! Whether you are an adult or a child, you will never get tired of eating this. It is seriously addictive!
- Its crisp semolina puris filled with sprouts and chilled mint flavoured water make a great snack for a hot summer afternoon.
- its spicy sweet or balanced – just the way you like it! It is a delight to watch the vendor skilfully punch a tiny hole in each puri thereafter adding the fillings and dipping it in the meetha chutney and teekha pani.
Tap the Puri at the center lightly to make a half inch hole in it
Add about 1 teaspoon of the potato chickpea filling into the puri
Fill the puri with spicy tamarind water and serve
₹89.00 – ₹149.00₹89.00 – ₹149.00
- 1 cup black whole Urad Dal (whole Black Gram Lentils)
- 1/4 cup Rajma (Kidney Beans)
- 3 tablespoons Ghee (clarified butter)
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 inch Cinnamon Stick
- 4–5 Cloves
- 2–3 Cardamom Pods
- 1 tablespoon minced Garlic
- 1 tablespoon grated Ginger
- 2 Green Chillies, finely chopped (Serrano Peppers)
- 1 large Onion, finely chopped
- 4 large Tomatoes, finely chopped (or 1 1/2 cup tomato puree)
- 1 teaspoon Red Chilli Powder (or Paprika)
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon Garam Masala
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 2 tablespoons Kasuri Methi (dried Fenugreek)
- More cream for topping
- Best fruit salad with a sweet and bright honey lime dressing! It’s an incredibly refreshing, must have side dish that’s made with beautiful blend of delicious fruits and a simple dressing to compliment it. This is always sure to be a crowd favorite!
- Use a variety of fruit. Just about any fresh fruit will work here but use a blend to add a variety of flavor and eye catching color.
- Use ripened fruit. As in you may need to plan ahead and buy the pineapple and kiwi nearly a week in advance because they take time to ripen.
- PINODES Available: 560100/
- Green Peas Masala is a tomato and cashew nut based gravy Indian dish.
- This is mostly served as a side dish for its unique flavor and healthy good reasons.
- The recipe is made with slow cooking and is famous one among vegetarians for its wholesome taste
- Calories: 443kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g |
- Sodium: 522mg | Potassium: 99mg | Fiber: 2g |
- Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 1015IU | Vitamin C: 29.3mg | Calcium: 415mg | Iron: 0.5mg
- Handi Paneer is the special creamy and spicy recipe, Pieces of paneer and diced capsicum is cooked in special type of spicy gravy ,It is one of the most famous mouth watering Punjabi cuisine.
- Enjoy this easy recipe with butter naan and rice.
- The gravy in this handi paneer recipe is made with a base of cashews, onions and tomatoes. I have also used some milk powder to add faint sweet notes in the gravy.
- vegetable jalfrezi is a popular Punjabi vegetable jalfrezi sabzi.
- vegetable jalfrezi features mixed vegetables cooked in a base of tomato sauce spiked up with sautéed green chillies, ginger, onions, and such flavourful ingredients.
- Calories: 443kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 32g |
- Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 56mg | Sodium: 522mg |
- Potassium: 99mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 1015IU |
- Vitamin C: 29.3mg | Calcium: 415mg | Iron: 0.5mg
₹125.00 – ₹199.00₹125.00 – ₹199.00
- paneer (cottage cheese)
- (cubed – deep fried to a light brown),
- Green chillies (slit a little),
- ginger paste,
- hung curd, oil,
- cumin seeds, Bay leaves,
- salt, garam masala,
- red pepper,
- coriander seeds,
- coriander leaves (for garnish)
- Kashmiri Dum Aloo is a very famous Kashmiri recipe made using baby potatoes simmered in a yogurt based gravy flavored with dry ginger powder and fennel
- Filled with delicious and subtle flavours
- It is also known as Kashmiri Shahi Potato Curry and is simply prepared using baby potato, curd and spices like chilli powder, cumin powder, fennel seed powder, ginger, garlic and cardamom powder
- While curd forms the creamy base, fennel powder and cardamom powder gives it a beautiful flavour and different from other curd based aloo recipes.
DETAILS ABOUT THIS MEALLoaded with veggies like carrot, beans, onion, cabbage, bell peppers, mushrooms that are stir-fried along with delicious noodles and seasoning sauces, is perfectly a great meal to have anytime. Serves 1.ENERGY (KCAL),641₹70.00 – ₹125.00₹70.00 – ₹125.00
- This creamy Paneer Based vegetable curry is the tastiest way to eat your veggies! It’s a famous Indian dish known as Navratan korma,
- which translates to “nine-gem” curry. It sounds fancy but after you make it just once, you’ll see how easy it is to make!
- vegetables and nuts that make up the curry. Vegetable korma was created in imperial kitchens and served to kings, queens and other royals during the Mughal era in India.
- recipe is sweet, spicy, nutty and creamy. Though it consists of many ingredients, Navratan Korma is actually an easy dish to prepare.
- Do pyaza or dopiaza is a dish named after Akbar Mullah Do Piaza who created the dish during the mughal era.
- Though the original version was made with meat, the vegetarian versions like paneer do pyaza and mushroom do pyaza are also popular in Indian restaurants.
- Calories: 203kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 17g |
- Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 44mg | Sodium: 32mg |
- Potassium: 56mg | Vitamin A: 405IU | Vitamin C: 2.3mg | Calcium: 320mg | Iron: 0.4mg
₹130.00 – ₹199.00₹130.00 – ₹199.00
- 1 heaped cup paneer crumbled (about 150 grams)
- 1 heaped cup potato boiled & crumbled (about 2 large)
- 2½ tablespoons corn flour (corn starch)
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves chopped finely
- Salt as needed
- ½ to ¾ teaspoon GARAM MASALA
- 1 tablespoons cashews chopped (optional)
- 1 tablespoons raisins (optional)
- Oil for deep frying