Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Spicy Vegetarian Nargisi Kofta
- Vegetarian Nargisi Kofta is a Mughlai dish that boasts of rich, aromatic flavour and spice.
- It is a great paneer recipe to cook for a special occasion or dinner party.
- Koftas have always been an integral part of shahi Mughlai cuisine and are known for their non-vegetarian specialties.
- Nargisi Kofta is an extremely popular dish that is savoured across the country.
- Here is an easy and quick vegetarian recipe of Nargisi kofta that is mouth watering and an excellent choice for dinner parties where you can serve these as an appetizer or dip them in your favorite curries and serve as a main course dish.
- Calories: 443kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 13g |
Frequently Bought Together
- Store Name: Food Arena
- Vendor: Food Arena
- 4.76 rating from 90 reviews