Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Egg masala gravy for biryani chapathi & Rice (2Pcs)
- A simple, quick, flavorful, hot and delicious egg gravy that pairs well as a side with plain basmati rice, biryani, chapati, PARATHA and pulao.
- Egg masala gravy is a Indian dish made with boiled eggs, onions, tomatoes, whole spices & spice powders.
- There are numerous ways an egg gravy is made in India.
- Each home & region may have a different recipe.
- Calories: 242kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 16g
- Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 186mg | Sodium: 648mg |
- Potassium: 414mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 590IU
- Vitamin C: 21mg | Calcium: 80mg | Iron: 2.6mg
Frequently Bought Together
- Store Name: Food Arena
- Vendor: Food Arena
- 4.76 rating from 90 reviews