No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Fresh & Best Bhetki Fish (500gm)
- The barramundi or bhetki is a species of catadromous fish in family Latidae of order Perciformes.
- The species is widely distributed in the Indo-West Pacific region from Southeast Asia to Papua New Guinea and Northern Australia.
- Locally caught bhetki (barramundi) is a popular fish among Bengali people, mainly dished in festivities like marriages and other important social events.
- cooked as Bhetki macher paturi, bhetki macher kalia or coated with suji (semolina) and pan fried.
Frequently Bought Together
- Store Name: The Meat Hook
- Vendor: The Meat Hook
C/O S. Sengupta House
Near Sagar Dighi
- 4.84 rating from 43 reviews