No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Small Shrimp/Chingri 250gm
- The Small Shrimp (chingri) fish is mainly famous in China, India, Indonesia, Vietnam and Thailand.
- It is also the subject of an aquaculture industry, the main countries involved in this being Saudi Arabia, Vietnam, Iran and India. For this, wild seed is collected or young shrimps are reared in hatcheries and kept in ponds as they grow.
- It is low in fat and calories but is an excellent source of Protein, Selenium, and Vitamin B12 and is a very good source of Iron, Phosphorus, Niacin, and Zinc.
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: Small Shrimp/Chingri 250gm(
- Fresh & Best Jumbo Size Prawn (500g/250g/1kg) – 250g(
- Store Name: The Meat Hook
- Vendor: The Meat Hook
C/O S. Sengupta House
Near Sagar Dighi
- 4.84 rating from 43 reviews
₹99.00 – ₹199.00₹99.00 – ₹199.00